Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chocolate chip and peanut cookies

Hey guys! Did u miss me? Probably not… oh well xD! Hahaahahaha
So this is probably my first completely successful cookie recipe, you know, I’ve tried many times before and they get tasty but they never had got the perfect size, texture, shape, or whatever that this unbelievable amazing cookies did. They got just perfect and I ate waaaayyyy to many than I should.


I made these cookies for a road trip and I gave some to my colleagues that liked them much more than their supermarket packed cookies, yet, as I have said, I ate the most of them specially because we were doing windsurf, paddle surf and canoeing in the afternoon so we didn’t had much for lunch and as a result after all this activities we were starving…




Peanut and chocolate cookies

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup + 1 tablespoon (125 g) butter softened
  • ½ cup +2 tablespoons (125 g) light brown sugar
  • 1 egg slightly beaten
  • 1 + ¼ cup (150 g) flour (not self-raising)
  • ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¾ cup (75 g) oat flakes
  • 2 cups chocolate broken into pieces.
  • 1 cup peanuts chopped


Directions:
  1. Line baking sheet and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 360ºF.
  2. Cream butter and sugar together. Stir in the egg.
  3. Add the flour, baking powder and oats and mix until smooth.
  4. Fold in the chocolate pieces and the peanuts.
  5. With a teaspoon make small balls of dough in the baking sheet and flat them with a fork.
  6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let them in the sheet for 2 min. and then remove them to a kitchen net for better cooling.




Well, there isn’t much I can say, my mom was glad that I left two or three cookies at home for her and daddy (and I was glad two cause if I had more with me I probably had ate them… Oh Rita…). Enjoooooyyyyyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment