Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gettin' started

Hey everyone! First off all thank you for reaading my blog, I hope you’re enjoiyng what you see. Now let me introduce myself:
My name is Rita and I live in Lisbon, I LOOOOOVEE to cook but expecially to bake and I love to do it for my friends and family. I found my passion for the kitchen a few years ago when my aunt offered me a cookbook for children at Christmas.


First I did some pancakes that got really oily, and burned and maybe one or two were eatable, then I did some chocolate muffins that got really dry but well, my mom loved them both so it was a good start :D.
Now I already consider me a chef (lol). After a lot of practice, cookbooks and printed recipes from the internet everyone loves my cooks.  Sometimes I even make up my own recipes or change stuff in the recipes I’m following, last Christmas my mother gave me a cooking journal were I can write my own ideas
I created this blog precisely to share my experiences in the kitchen and leave some nice ideas for your own cooks. I named it “cook it 2 share” because I really think that the best part in cooking is giving what we make for others to try and listening to those wonderful “oh this is great! You should give me the recipe!” and I guess it says it all…
If you find the text on the images weird it’s okay because I not only live in Lisbon I was born where and I’m a Portuguese native speaker, so, I apologize if you find something miswritten or not making sense (and I thank you for letting me know).

Now I hope you like my recipes and try them out, also leave some comments about how it went and have fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment