Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Triple chocolate muffins

Hello cuties ;)!! I feel like I am remembering you that I’m in holidays in every post and I really hope that doesn’t bother you… but guess what? I’m in holidays! So last week I invited some friends over, ordered some pizzas, unpacked some chips but I shore had to do something on my own. So besides some lovely dips that I will share with you later, I did the most chocolaty muffins ever! I couldn’t even tell if they came from heaven or from underneath because they were so heavenly good but they were SUCH A TEMPTATION! Migohsss…. My girls were like “Jesus, I want to have another, but I’m just so full!!!!!” Yeah they liked them.
These muffins are chocolate flavored plus they have chocolate chips, white and milk, mixed in. In the recipe there are milk chocolate chips, but I used dark, it’s also really good… Who knows? Maybe next time I’ll use the three! Just making shore next time I won’t eat so much uncooked batter… Oh Rita…


Triple chocolate muffins

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups chocolate cut into pieces
  • ¾ cup milk (you’ll need more)
  • ¼ cup butter
  • 2 + 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking soda
  • 1 cup chocolate powder
  • ¼ cup sugar
  • ¾ cup warm milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • ¼ cup hot water
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 390ºF and place 24 liners in the muffin tin.
  2. In a small pan set over low heat melt the chocolate pieces with butter and the first ¾ cup of milk.
  3. Mix the flour, baking soda, chocolate powder and sugar.
  4. Beat the egg with the warm milk and the vanilla.
  5. Add the egg mixture to flour mixture, stir to combine, then add the chocolate mixture, stir again and finally add the hot water and stir until smooth.
  6. Involve the chocolate chips and spoon the batter into the muffin tins filling them almost until the top.
  7. Bake for 10 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 360ºF and bake for another 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.



This recipe is great, it’s not too difficult (actually it’s kind of easy) and in a short time you’ll have the perfect muffins for chocolate lovers! They’re really good, I’m missing them right now… Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment